Sunday, January 31, 2010

Colorado

The first week in January Jeremy and I traveled to Colorado to visit family and meet friends in Steamboat Springs for a music festival and some skiing.

This is my Grandma Jean and I. We spent three days visiting and had a great time.

After family time we headed to the mountains for skiing and music.


We had a lot of fun at the festival, but didn't take many pictures. Actually we didn't take any pictures. I got this one from a friend's FB page.

Group photo in the music tent. It was wonderful spending time with my long time friends.

While away, however, our new lead dog, Chewie, ate a rag of some sort, which didn't make it through him. That meant a vet had to remove it, which as you can imagine was not cheap. It also required him to stay inside for awhile. Once he chewed his way out of the kennel, though, we knew it was time for him to return to the dog yard. I guess we now know why his name is Chewie.

He doesn't even looked ashamed of himself. Bad dog.

No comments: