Monday, March 22, 2010

Upper Angel Creek Cabin

Upper Angel Creek Cabin was our last cabin trip with the dogs for this year. Spring seems to be on its way and the snow will soon be melted. The trail to the Upper Angel Creek Cabin is ideal for skijoring. I skijored with Tommy and Crash while Jeremy mushed in with the team. We didn't take many pictures on this trip, though by this time you're probably not that interested in seeing another dog or cabin picture.

Here's Jeremy on the deck of the cabin with Crash and Tommy sunning themselves.

Here I am inside the cabin. This is the table at which I beat Jeremy at cards. : )

Jeremy was kind enough to let me sleep in. I'm in the yellow sleeping bag. I usually wait until Jeremy wakes up and gets the stove going before I get up. It's chilly otherwise!

Well, that's it for the cabins off the road system. A friend suggested I add a map to the post so that people could see where the different cabins are. We tried and it was difficult to actually see the map, very pixelized. So here's a link to the map:

http://dnr.alaska.gov/parks/units/chena/chenarsrmap.pdf


No comments: